Pages

Monday 27 June 2011

A Brief Introduction

Hey There Blog Readers,
My name is Justin, but I have gone by J since I was young.  I am a Miniwargaming enthusiast, especially Warhammer 40k and Warmachine.  I started painting miniatures when I was a kid, way back in the early 1990's.  I got back into Warhammer 40k about 2 years ago when my good friend Andy re-introduced me to 40k.  Since then I have gone a little overboard.  I am now currently collecting 4 Warhammer 40k armies; Tyranids, Orks, Tau and Grey Knights, as well as a Cygnar Faction for Warmachine.  However, I am pretty much willing to paint any miniature for any game.  I even occasionally do commissions for my friends.

I personally consider myself to be an above average miniature painter, having won best painted numerous times in tournaments for my Tyranids and Ork armies.  My goals are typically to paint to a tabletop or slightly better than tabletop standard.  I will be using this blog to give some helpful tips and pointers that I have been told and have found over the last couple of years, as well as showing the miniatures that I have been painting recently.  


Well, Thank you very much for reading this blog posting and talk to you again soon.

Sincerely,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment