Pages

Saturday 16 July 2011

Painting Update

Hey Everyone,
let me begin by saying that I am completely floored by the shear amount of people who have checked out my blog in the last few days. Thank you to everyone who subscribed, and viewed my blog, videos, and reviews. I only hope that you liked what you saw, and continue to visit my blog. I promise that I will try to continue to make more tutorials and reviews as often as possible, with an increasing level of quality.


Next, a brief update. My Grey knights are coming along well and a painting tutorial for the finished product should be up in the next few days (hopefully, I have been having problems with my camera). Yesterday, my new airbrushes and compressor arrived, so I have been practicing the technique and I am beginning to paint my force weapons on the Grey Knights. I am also planning on posting some airbrush tutorials eventually, once I am confident in my abilities. I am already falling in love with airbrushing, and the final products they produce. For anybody who has one, you know what I am talking about.


Well, that is it for now. So, once again, I thank everyone for visiting my blog. You are AWESOME!!! I only ask that you continue to give my blog a chance and that I can continue to earn your viewings.


Sincerely,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment