Pages

Monday 15 August 2011

Week 3 Painting Challenge, Monday

Hey Everyone,

so, I will once again be giving myself a weekly painting challenge, which should keep me on track for my painting goals. As mentioned last week, I would love it if you would like to join in, and give yourself a weekly painting challenge. Feel free to post your challenge in the comments section below. Remember, you do not have to give yourself anything extreme. If you paint even a model or two a week, you would be surprised how quickly you end up with a finished army. 


So, my challenge to myself this week is to finish my Librarian in Terminator Armour HQ model for my grey knights army. Here are "before" pictures (of its current state):




As you can see above, there is a big miscast in the warding stave. Therefore, I will be changing it for a force halberd. Plus, it Has NOT EVEN BEEN ASSEMBLED YET. Therefore, I definitely have my work cut out for me this week. This model is not as detailed as the Draigo Model I painted last week, but still will take some time.

Well, that is my weekly challenge for myself. I will be posting pictures throughout the week, stating my progress on my weekly challenge. 
Thanks for reading and I will be posting more soon.


Sincerely,
J

Army Painting Breakdown:
First squad of 10 Paladins - Complete
Second squad of 10 Paladins - Complete
Hq 1 - Draigo - Complete
Hq 2 - Librarian - Unassembled
Elite - Vindicare Assassin - Unassembled

No comments:

Post a Comment