Pages

Monday 22 August 2011

Weekly Painting Challenge - Week 3, Sunday/Monday Update

Hey Everyone,

so, weeks are getting busier and busier for me , and the result; another painted model. I finished my Grey Knights Librarian in Terminator armour with little time to spare once again. Here are the pictures:

Grey Knights Librarian in Terminator Armour

Grey Knights Librarian in Terminator Armour

Grey Knights Librarian in Terminator Armour Side View

Grey Knights Librarian in Terminator Armour Rear View

Well, that's it for this weeks painting challenge. As always, I will be starting a new challenge next week and should be posting a tutorial sometime in the next week to show how I painted up the Librarian. So, stay tuned.


Thanks for reading.


Sincerely,
J

Army Painting Breakdown:
First squad of 10 Paladins - Complete
Second squad of 10 Paladins - Complete
Hq 1 - Draigo - Complete
Hq 2 - Librarian - Complete
Elite - Vindicare Assassin - Unassembled

No comments:

Post a Comment