Pages

Sunday 28 August 2011

Weekly Painting Challenge - Week 4, Sunday Update

Hey Everyone,

sorry for the lack of posts this week.  Seems like my life is just getting busier and busier.  I finished my Grey Knights Vindicare Assassin as usual. Here are the pictures:
Grey Knights Vindicare Assassin

Grey Knights Vindicare Assassin
Grey Knights Vindicare Assassin Rear View
 Well, that's it for this weeks painting challenge. I have now completed my 2000 point Grey Knight Army. As mentioned earlier in the week, I may not be posting a new challenge next week, as I am getting married in September. I will also be posting a tutorial sometime in the next week to show how I painted up the Vindicare Assassin. So, stay tuned.


Thanks for reading.


Sincerely,
J

Army Painting Breakdown:
First squad of 10 Paladins - Complete
Second squad of 10 Paladins - Complete
Hq 1 - Draigo - Complete
Hq 2 - Librarian - Complete
Elite - Vindicare Assassin - Complete

No comments:

Post a Comment