hope your weeks are going well. Here is an update on my weekly painting challenge. As you may or may not be aware, this week I gave myself (perhaps foolishly) the challenge of painting an entire 10-man paladin squad by the end of sunday. Since the previous squad took more than a month (working on and off), this is a bit of a challenge. However, it has been giving me the motivation that I needed to get these guys in gear. So, without further ado, here are pictures of the guys so far:
So, as you can see, I have actually made a pretty good amount of progress, seeing as the week is only half over. I have finished painting the silvers, browns and almost the reds. The next task will be to paint the gold areas, then blacks. Plus the banner is going to take me a little while on its own. Well, I had better get back to painting. Time is a tickin!!!!